RSES Offers Over 50% Off Trainings & Access to Webinars for NASRC Members!
NASRC partner and member, Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES), has provided new benefits for NASRC members to keep you informed about the commercial refrigeration world. In addition to discounted training rates, RSES has opened up specific RSES member webinars to NASRC members. Read the details of each benefit below:
1. Over 50% Off RSES Hydrocarbon Training Course
In case you missed our last announcement, NASRC members now qualify for discounted rates for the RSES Hydrocarbon Safety Refrigerants Training Course! Normally priced at $150, NASRC members can now participate in the RSES hydrocarbons training for a discounted rate of $72 per technician.
The RSES training includes a full eLearning course on working safely with Hydrocarbon refrigerants. Currently in the third edition, the course is composed of four parts:
- Standards and Regulations
- Refrigerant Properties and Safety System Component Compatibility
- Servicing Procedures
- The Refrigeration Cycle Cylinder Storage and Transport
Read more about the training here.
2. Access RSES Exclusive Webinars
RSES has opened up a number of their valuable webinars to NASRC members. The following webinars are available to NASRC members free of charge:
- Basic Troubleshooting for VRF Systems, Wednesday, August 22 at 7:00 PM EST
- NATE in a Nutshell: Everything You Need to Know About NATE Certification Management, Wednesday, September 12at 6:00 PM EST
- Why Compressors Fail, Thursday, September 13, 2018 7:00 PM EST
- Combustion Analysis, Wednesday, September 19 at 7:00 PM EST
- Best Practices for Designing VRF Systems, Wednesday, October 17 at 7:00 PM EST
- Demystifying the Reversing Valve, Tuesday, October 23, 2018 7:00 PM EST
- Mechanical Ventilation Basics Using an HRV/ERV, Wednesday, November 21 at 7:00 PM EST
- Saturated. Superheated. Subcooled. What Does it All Mean?, Wednesday, December 19 at 7:00 PM EST
Interested in any of these benefits?
Reach out to us for instructions to access these great opportunities from RSES!