August 23rd, 2017 - NASRC Webinar: Quarterly Policy Update (MEMBERS ONLY), 11:00am PDT. Register here.
Member & Partner Events
September 12th, 2017 - GreenChill Webinar: Comparing the Performance of Different Advanced System Types, 11AM PDT. Join here.
September 27th, 2017 - Danfoss Symposium: Refrigerants2Sustainability, 12:00pm - 5:00pm, Orlando, FL. RSVP here.
October 25 - 26, 2017 - Emerson Integrated Learning: CO2 as a Refrigerant, Brantford, ON, Canada. More info.
December 13 - 14, 2017 - Emerson Integrated Learning: CO2 as a Refrigerant, Brantford, ON, Canada. More info.
- July 2017 - Natural Refrigerants Seminar. Boise, ID
- May 2017 - NASRC Site Tour. Whole Foods Market, Santa Clara, CA
- March 2017 - Natural Refrigerants Workshop. SMUD Headquarters, CA
- August 2016 - Natural Refrigerants Workshop. National Grid, MA
- Natural Refrigerant Options & Benefits. Hosted by Andre Patenaude of Emerson. August 2, 2017.
- GreenChill webinar introducing NASRC, featuring the new CO2/propane store recently installed by founding member Whole Foods Market. August 15, 2016
- Webinar 1 - An intro to NASRC, why we formed, how we're addressing the hurdles that prevent natural refrigerants from really taking off in the U.S. April 22, 2016
- Quarterly Policy Update - for NASRC Members only