NASRC End-User Membership Program
Why should you consider joining?
NASRC’s end-user membership program is free of cost and obligation.
Did you know 1 out 3 supermarket locations in the U.S. is a member? View End-User members here.
Whether you’re actively pursuing natural refrigerants or just want to stay up-to-date on refrigeration options and regulations, you will surely benefit from joining our growing community. Other benefits include:
- Connect with the natural refrigerant community and learn from other end-user experiences
- Access natural refrigerant tools and resources in the NASRC Resource Library
- Stay up-to-date on the latest refrigerant policies and regulations, incentives, and codes and standards
- Priority attendance to NASRC events, including trainings, workshops and webinars, such as our Quarterly Policy Webinar
- Find contractors with natural refrigerant expertise with automatic access to the NASRC Service Network
- Participate in NASRC Progress Groups (optional)
NASRC is here to serve end-users. Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for you to access the resources and information you need without demanding your time.
How does the NASRC serve end-users? We are currently working on a number of initiatives that will benefit end-users, including:
- Working with utilities and state government agencies to develop incentives for natural refrigerant systems & components
- Building a network of contractors who are qualified to install and service natural refrigerant systems
- Developing natural refrigerant training and educational opportunities for service contractors & technicians
- Addressing gaps in codes and standards that are preventing new natural refrigerant technologies from entering the US marketplace
- Increasing the return on investment of natural refrigerant systems by bringing transparency to the cost of refrigerants, components, and labor