Quarterly Policy Update for NASRC Members
Thursday, September 20th, 2018
11:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM EDT)
Find out what NASRC members need to know about federal and state refrigerant policy and regulations. The NASRC’s Quarterly Policy Webinar is one of our most popular member benefits. This webinar will be an informal session with plenty of time for Q&A.
- What NASRC members need to know about federal and state refrigerant policy and regulations
- The California Cooling Act
- The EPA's Significant New Alternative Policy Program's Rule 15, the use of R-404 and R-507, and the EPA’s intent to develop a new regulation
- The changes to Section 608 that go into effect on January 1, 2019
- Codes and standards update, CO2 engineering standard, ammonia guideline, hydrocarbon task force, higher charge sizes for propane self-contained units
This webinar will be an informal session with plenty of time for Q&A. Please note space is limited so be sure to register early! Priority will be given to NASRC members.
Presenter: Keilly Witman, KW Refrigerant Management Strategy