Past NASRC Events
- May 2018 - NASRC Natural Refrigerant Workshop: Building a Map of the Future, Boise, ID
- March 2018 - NASRC Webinar: Quarterly Policy Update
- January 2018 - NASRC Propane Workshop, Washington, DC
- December 2017 - NASRC Webinar: Quarterly Policy Update
- August 2017 - NASRC Webinar: Quarterly Policy Update
- July 2017 - Natural Refrigerants Seminar, Boise, ID
- May 2017 - NASRC Site Tour. Whole Foods Market, Santa Clara, CA
- March 2017 - Natural Refrigerants Workshop. SMUD Headquarters, CA
- August 2016 - Natural Refrigerants Workshop. National Grid, MA
Members can access past events here.
- Clearing the Hurdles - Top 3 Ways NASRC is Removing the Barriers to Low-GWP Refrigerants, GreenChill Webinar. August 7, 2018.
- California Cooling Act Q&A, presented by Mike Peterson of Senator Lara's office. May 14, 2018.
- Better Buildings Alliance Discussion on Advanced Refrigeration, cohosted by NASRC and the Better Buildings Alliance. January 19, 2018.
- Natural Refrigerant Options & Benefits, hosted by Andre Patenaude of Emerson. August 2, 2017.
- GreenChill webinar introducing NASRC, featuring the new CO2/propane store recently installed by founding member Whole Foods Market. August 15, 2016
- Webinar 1 - An intro to NASRC, why we formed, how we're addressing the hurdles that prevent natural refrigerants from really taking off in the U.S. April 22, 2016
- Quarterly Policy Update - for NASRC Members only
Interested in hosting an NASRC event? Contact email@example.com