NASRC Site Tours
- May 25th, 2017 - Propane/CO2 Cascade System: Whole Foods Market, Santa Clara, CA
- June 1st, 2017 11:00 am PST - Quarterly Policy Update - for NASRC Members only
May 16th, 2017 2:00 pm EST. Emerson E360 Webinar: Opportunities for Natural Refrigerants in Small-Format Applications. Register here.
June 5th, 2017, 2017 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PST. Emerson Workshop @ Atmosphere Conference: Strategies for Expanding Transcritical CO2 Booster Adoption. Register here.
June 19-29th, 2017 - Danfoss CO2 Mobile Training Unit, Anaheim, CA. Register here.
July 11-19th, 2017 - Danfoss CO2 Mobile Training Unit, Boise, ID. Register here.
- March 2017 - SMUD Headquarters, CA
- August 2016 - National Grid, MA
After NASRC hosts a webinar it will post here for members and the public to download.
- GreenChill webinar introducing NASRC, featuring the new CO2/propane store recently installed by founding member Whole Foods Market. August 15, 2016
- Webinar 1 - An intro to NASRC, why we formed, how we're addressing the hurdles that prevent natural refrigerants from really taking off in the U.S. April 22, 2016