- January 9, 2018 - NASRC Stakeholder Workshop: Propane Use in Self-contained Cases, Washington DC. More info.
Member & Partner Events
- January 11th, 2018 - DOE Better Buildings Alliance Discussion on Advanced Refrigeration. More info.
- March 23, 2018 - Danfoss is holding a CO2 Introductory Training in Baltimore, MD. More info.
April 4 - 5, 2018 - Emerson Integrated Learning: CO2 as a Refrigerant, Brantford, ON, Canada. More info.
May 25, 2018 - Danfoss is holding a CO2 Introductory Training in Baltimore, MD. More info.
Past NASRC Events
- December 2017 - NASRC Webinar: Quarterly Policy Update
- August 2017 - NASRC Webinar: Quarterly Policy Update
- July 2017 - Natural Refrigerants Seminar. Boise, ID
- May 2017 - NASRC Site Tour. Whole Foods Market, Santa Clara, CA
- March 2017 - Natural Refrigerants Workshop. SMUD Headquarters, CA
- August 2016 - Natural Refrigerants Workshop. National Grid, MA
- Natural Refrigerant Options & Benefits. Hosted by Andre Patenaude of Emerson. August 2, 2017.
- GreenChill webinar introducing NASRC, featuring the new CO2/propane store recently installed by founding member Whole Foods Market. August 15, 2016
- Webinar 1 - An intro to NASRC, why we formed, how we're addressing the hurdles that prevent natural refrigerants from really taking off in the U.S. April 22, 2016
- Quarterly Policy Update - for NASRC Members only
Interested in hosting an NASRC event? Contact email@example.com