Quarterly Policy Update For NASRC Members
Thursday, September 20th, 2018
11:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM EDT)
Find out everything NASRC members need to know about federal and state refrigerant policy and regulations. The NASRC’s Quarterly Policy Webinar is one of our most valued membership benefits. We will include fun, interactive questions that test how much you know about the commercial refrigeration world.
- What NASRC members need to know about federal and state refrigerant policy and regulations
- De-Brief on the EPA’s stakeholder meetings on refrigeration and AC
- The EPA's Significant New Alternative Policy Program, the Arkema lawsuit, the use of R-404 and R-507, and the EPA’s intent to develop a new regulation
- The changes to Section 608 that go into effect on January 1, 2019 and what you should be doing now to prepare
- Codes and standards update on hydrocarbon self-contained systems
This webinar will be an informal session with plenty of time for Q&A. Please note space is limited so be sure to register early! Priority will be given to NASRC members.
Presenter: Keilly Witman, KW Refrigerant Management Strategy