11AM-12PM PDT, 2PM-3PM EST
Please join us for a GreenChill webinar on Tuesday, August 7, from 2:00pm to 3:00pm. Since starting up just two years ago, the North American Sustainable Refrigeration Council (NASRC) has quickly mobilized the commercial refrigeration community to directly address the main challenges preventing the widespread adoption of Low-Global Warming Potential (GWP) refrigerant systems and technologies. Learn more about the primary hurdles and how the NASRC is tackling these barriers together with our members and partners, including:
- Reducing first costs through incentives
- NASRC’s new “matchmaking” service for end-users and service contractors
- Updating standards to create options for retrofit and new alternatives to refrigeration systems
Danielle Wright (NASRC) and Aaron Daly (Whole Foods) will be presenting.
- Visit the webinar access page: Clearing the Hurdles: Top 3 Ways NASRC is Removing the Barriers to Low-GWP Refrigerants.
- Select "Enter as a Guest". It is important that you select the option to enter as a guest.
- Enter your name.
- Click "Enter Room".
- Click "OK".