Webinar will be held at 11:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM EDT)
Find out what NASRC members need to know about federal and state refrigerant regulations and policy including refrigerant phaseouts, updates to the EPA's SNAP program, and compliance with Section 608. There will also be an update on the latest decision from the DC Court of Appeals in the Arkema case, and the California Cooling Act, a new bill that proposes incentives for low-GWP refrigerants.
This webinar will be an informal session with plenty of time for Q&A. Please note space is limited and priority access will be given to NASRC members.
- What NASRC members need to know about federal and state refrigerant regulations and policy
- Refrigerant phaseout plans
- The EPA's Significant New Alternative Policy (SNAP) program's next steps after the recent US Appeals Court ruling
- Compliance with Section 608: will the 2019 amendments stand, or will they be the subject of the next Arkema lawsuit
- The California Cooling Act and incentives for low-GWP refrigerants
Keilly Witman, KW Refrigerant Management Strategy