Make a tax-deductible donation to NASRC
- Why support NASRC?
Your gift will contribute to the most important solution to combatting climate change. Traditional refrigerants have been named the fastest-growing source of greenhouse gas emissions globally. In fact, Project Drawdown named refrigerant management the #1 solution to reverse climate change.
Natural refrigerants are thousands of times less impactful on the climate than traditional refrigerants; however, there are a number of hurdles slowing their widespread adoption. The NASRC’s work to overcome these barriers is directly contributing to what has been identified as the most impactful solution to climate change.
- What will my donation contribute to?
As an action-oriented nonprofit, your gift will directly contribute to NASRC activities that are directly overcoming hurdles to natural refrigerants. Activities include research to identify hurdles, developing networks of experts to contribute to our progress groups, facilitating education of and collaboration throughout the industry, and much, much more.
- Is the North American Sustainable Refrigeration Council (NASRC) a nonprofit?
Yes, NASRC is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Information about our nonprofit status is available here.
- Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes! Because NASRC is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit, your donation is tax-deductible. We send a letter to donors at the end of the year for their tax records.
- Other questions?
Please contact us at email@example.com.
There are two ways to make a donation:
Donations are tax Deductible!
Other ways to support NASRC:
- Support NASRC while you shop!
- Shop with AmazonSmile and select our profile as your charity. A portion of the proceeds from your purchase will contribute directly to NASRC without taking any extra cash out of your pocket.
- Add our eBay nonprofit page to your favorites, which will allow you to add a donation when purchasing an item or donate a percentage when selling an item.
- Looking for other ways to contribute?
- Reach out to us to discuss other ways to get involved and support our work to advance natural refrigerants and create a more sustainable, climate-friendly future for refrigeration.
A Huge thank you to our donors!
- Jim Geers
- Jason Meggs
- Evan Aschow